Monday, September 8, 2008

Email addresses to add as authors

Those who have not communicated with me over email, pls do drop me an email so I can add you as authors.

Rules as authors:
  1. Postings only related to the JRN2907 class
  2. No personal discussions
  3. No rude or indecent remarks
  4. All free to post questions, examples for discussions.
  5. Be mindful not to post links on pornography and hate speech.
Cheers!
Gayathry

3 comments:

Ian said...

Hi ms,
im ian....
i have dropped u a couple of mails
but it wasnt replied
i then realized i got the wrong email. :)
mind to give me your email again?
thanx lotz

Gayathry said...

hi ian, I think I have received your email, let me check and send you a reply.thanks!

nicolesze said...

Hi Ms. Gayathry,
I'm Nicole..
I think I lost you e-mail address..
Do you think i can get it again from you..